The services provided by Utilityserve include:-
- Investigating viable access routes for service supplies on pre-land purchases.
- Handling the connection applications with all the utility operators, obtaining quotations and checking accuracy before and after the work.
- Providing a project design for the installation of all services and an action plan detailing multi-service work schedules and completion dates.
- Co-ordinating site visits and inspections, providing a single point of contact for handling all day to day enquiries by telephone, correspondence and emails. Maintaining an events log to provide regular progress reports.
- Helping to co-ordinate the choice of contractors according to costs, project design and skills required for the work, including requirements for the project’s HSE plan.
- Co-ordination of multi-service installations in shared trenching wherever possible to minimise site work and keep down costs.
- Identifying and helping to co-ordinate applications for road opening notices, Wayleaves and Easements when required.
- Arranging final mains connections including arranging the meter installations with the eventual supply companies.
- Helping to ensure utility companies meet all their work obligations including following up any entitlement to compensation for delays or broken appointments etc.
- Utilityserve may also be able to help with related advice, guidance or research.